Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Org Level 7
405601 - Immunotherapeutics Dept Abi
Under general supervision performs skilled mechanical or analytical duties on various projects. May supervise subordinate employees.
* Candidate must have the motivation to work with laboratory animals and perform lab animal procedures.
* Performs technical and/or analytical duties on various cancer immunology projects.
* Help Principal Investigator in laboratory management and scientific writing. Will be rewarded for scientific outcome, if any.
* This position is suitable for those who want to pursue a strong cancer immunology/immunotherapy based research career path.
* Overall, this is an excellent training opportunity on cancer immunology research.
Minimum Hire Rate
HSC - Abilene
Immunotherapeutics Dept Abi
Cover Letter, Professional/Personal References, Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
High school or equivalent and three years work experience. Additional job related education may substitute for required experience on a year for year basis.
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
Are select agents used in this laboratory?
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 420580