Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Performs highly skilled mechanical and/or analytical duties in the coordination and completion of projects. Work is performed under general guidelines using established procedures and evaluated on results obtained. May supervise skilled and semi-skilled subordinates.
Up to 25%
- Assists in the implementation and evaluation of technologies required for simulation programs
- Develops familiarity with equipment and support technologies
- Operates computer manikins, related operating software characteristics, programming, and A/V equipment
- Provide logistical support for simulation activates including set-up and tear down
- Stock supplies
- Provision of technical support and preparation of materials and equipment for teaching and short course activities within the center
- Assist with control of patient simulator during simulations and programming computer for patient simulator operations
- Maintain an inventory of large equipment and simulator with the center
- Manages equipment an simulator maintenance tasks in consultation with Coordinators and Educators
- Update and performs preventative maintenance activities on equipment
- Assists with tours of the center
- Performs as a team player; participates as a collaborative member of the center to achieve a positive environment
- Crates, applies, maintains, and cleans off the use of moulage on patient simulators and people
- Performs other duties as required by immediate supervisor and Director
Minimum Hire Rate
Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
High school or equivalent and five years experience. Additional job related education may substitute for required experience on a year for year basis.
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 405083