Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Org Level 7
691208 - RMF- LTC
Administers therapy care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities under supervision of a Physician and by prescription. This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Administers respiratory treatments.
- Assists licensed personnel in the care of patients.
- Performs necessary laboratory tests.
- Documents appropriately in patient's chart.
- Maintains and inspects all respiratory equipment.
- Fulfills job standards related to position.
- In-service nursing staff, providers, and patients as needed.
- Assist oxygen delivery services with refilling tanks.
- Maintain and order respiratory supplies.
- This valuable team member shall perform work in a manner that reflects the Values of TTUHSC:
ONE TEAM unite and include diverse perspectives to achieve our mission
KINDHEARTED exceed expectations with a kind heart, helping hands, and a positive attitude
INTEGRITY be honorable and trustworthy even when no one is looking.
VISIONARY nurture innovative ideas, bold explorations, and a pioneering spirit
BEYOND SERVICE create and deliver positive defining moments
Minimum Hire Rate
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected
Will discuss at interview
Current ACLS Certification.
HSC - Correctional Managed Health Care
Professional License or Certification, Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
Health Care Professional
* Generous paid time off, sick leave, and holiday schedule
* 100% paid health insurance for full time employees, 50% paid for dependents
* Dental, vision, long-term, and short-term disability benefits.
* State of Texas pension plan that vests in 5 years.
* State Employee tuition forgiveness and tuition assistance for continuing education
* Medical liability insurance for all licensed health care employees.
* And much more.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
+Education:+ * A minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent. * Completion of the required vocational educational program in the appropriate area of therapy or equivalent. +Experience:+ At least four years of experience in appropriate area of therapy.