Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Org Level 7
512701 - Ortho Surgery Dept Lbk Genl
This position is responsible for performing essential radiological procedures and for handling the necessary details associated with those procedures; i.e. preparing patients for procedures, processing film, and maintaining records and reports. Work is performed under general supervision. Work is performed independently within established guidelines and procedures. Work is performed in usual clinic conditions; requires a high degree of contact with patients and physicians.
- Prepare patients for radiologic procedures.
- Operate radiologic equipment to produce images of the body for diagnostic purposes.
- Use radiation safety measures and protection devices to ensure safety of patients and team members.
- Ensure radiologic equipment remains in working order. Report equipment malfunctions to supervisor
- Retrieve radiologic orders from and input related data into the electronic medical record.
- Maintain adequate radiologic supplies.
- Schedule is Part time: M-Th 8-5
Minimum Hire Rate
HSC - Lubbock
Ortho Surgery Dept Lbk Genl
Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
+Education:+ * A minimum of a high School diploma or equivalent. * Completion of approved two year program in radiological technology. +License/Certification:+ Registered with the American Registry of Radiological Technology. +Experience:+ At least two years of experience in radiology. Related education may be substituted for the required experience.
Does this position work in a research laboratory?