Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Org Level 7
101201 - Comm and Marketing Lbk
Assists Lead Producers in the production of creative multimedia content in both studio and field environments utilizing standard filming practices, motion graphics and slides elements that contribute to the successful final production and overall support for the institution.
Produces television or radio programs. May supervise other personnel. May be required to possess a valid driver's license. Incumbent may be required to operate a vehicle from the TTU/TTUHSC motor pool to perform the job.
Up to 25%
Performs work in a manner that reflects the Values of TTUHSC. Follows all safety rules set by TTUHSC Safety Services.
- Fulfill role as the University’s official resource for videography, photography and multimedia services, supporting strategic communications and marketing functions.
- Develop, script, direct, film and produce unique video content for web, digital and social media that reflects the TTUHSC brand.
- Work collaboratively with the design and social media teams to shoot still images for print, digital and social media that reflects the TTUHSC brand.
- Integrate motion graphics and animation to produce videos and GIFs for a variety of media.
- Edit videos to effectively engage with viewers on the respective platform or distribution channel.
- In collaboration with the creative team, storyboard and present video concepts, clearly articulating and advocating design rationale.
- Facilitate client-friendly proofing process through project management system and obtain necessary client and department
- Manage and maintain an efficient shooting schedule, communicating with Project Managers to provide optimal shoot times.
- Maintain audio and video equipment inventory.
- Maintain footage and organized files, including original stock photography and videography for website and internal use.
- Document and securely organize all video and photo release forms, abiding by HIPAA and FERPA laws.
- Package and distribute final files for trafficking and/or client use.
- Manage video media sites such as YouTube.
Minimum Hire Rate
Salary commensurate with related education, experience and/or skills.
Apple computer, must have proficiency in MS office software as well as the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, photoshop, InDesign.) Experience with brand identity guidelines a plus, must be able to learn TTUHSC internal SharePoint and Purchasing software. Initiative, time management, and organization are expected in order to manage production work flow and meet deadlines for multiple projects at a time. Maintain client-oriented service approach, relationships, and proactive communication.
HSC - Lubbock
Comm and Marketing Lbk
Cover Letter, Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
Other duties as assigned.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Education and Experience
* Two years of trade school with 2 years of experience.
* High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years of experience.
Does this position work in a research laboratory?