Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Assists Pharmacist by performing a variety of clerical type duties.
Student Health Services at Texas Tech University houses the on-campus Pharmacy serving Texas Tech students. The mission of Student Health Services is to proudly provide compassionate, high-quality and accessible healthcare to Texas Tech students.
The Pharmacy Technician will help support the mission of Student Health by:
- Serving as the initial point of contact for our clinic by greeting patients with compassion, enthusiasm, and respect.
- Accurately performing Pharmacy Technician functions both clerical and technical in support of the pharmacist.
- Assisting in cashier functions and accurately maintaining all other billing.
- Accurately and efficiently ordering supplies and medications for the Student Health Services Pharmacy in the most cost efficient and timely manner and checking in orders received.
- Communicating effectively with all departments, especially medical staff and nursing.
- Helping maintain clean, orderly pharmacy.
Minimum Hire Rate
One year of experience working as a Pharmacy Technician in a retail pharmacy.
HSC - Lubbock
Student Health Services Lbk
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Education: A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. License/Certification: Must be registered with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 409008