Lead Producer/Multimedia Content Producer
Lead Producer/Multimedia Content Producer
Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Org Level 7
101201 - Comm and Marketing Lbk
Supervises and coordinates activities of personnel engaged in production of creative multimedia programs in a studio and/or field environment with increased utilization of quality video, graphic, and slides to create multimedia projects and programs that contribute to the successful production of programs and support for the institution.
Other Documents Supporting Qualifications
Up to 25%
The photographer/videographer will create videos and photos that reflect and support the overall brand strategy of TTUHSC.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
· Videographer, editor and producer for university earned media initiatives
· Develop script, direct, film and produce unique video content for web, digital and social media that reflects the TTUHSC brand.
· Photographer for earned media and social media. This person should also be skilled at taking professional-grade photos, including lifestyle shots and headshots.
· Record and/or photograph some university events (requires working some nights and weekends).
· Produce news packages to pitch to news media sources. Must have ability to generate academic stories that translate to mainstream audiences.
· Export videos to be compatible for many different uses including for news media, website and SM.
· Maintain an internal video and photo library. Integrate motion graphics and animation to produce videos and GIFs for a variety of media.
· Edit videos to effectively engage with viewers on the respective platform or distribution channel.
· Facilitate client-friendly proofing process through the project management system and maintain the necessary client and department approvals.
· Manage and maintain an efficient shooting schedule, communicating with clients to provide optimal shoot times. Maintain audio and video equipment inventory.
· Maintain footage and organized files, including original stock photography and videography for the website and internal use.
· Document and securely organize all video and photo release forms, abiding by HIPAA and FERPA laws.
· Package and distribute final files for trafficking and/or client use.
· Manage video media sites such as YouTube.
This valuable team member shall perform work in a manner that reflects the Values of TTUHSC.
- ONE TEAM - Unite and include diverse perspectives to achieve our mission.
- KINDHEARTED - Exceed expectations with a kind heart, helping hands, and a positive attitude.
- INTEGRITY - Be honorable and trustworthy even when no one is looking.
- VISIONARY - Nurture innovative ideas, bold explorations, and a pioneering spirit.
- BEYOND SERVICE - Create and deliver positive defining moments.
Minimum Hire Rate
Salary commensurate with related education, experience and/or skills
- Conceptualizes, produces, directs, shoots, edits the development of video productions such as educations stories, news stories, promotional videos and social media video content with minimal supervision.
- ??Associate degree
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree in communications and five years of related work experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently (including organizing time effectively, following through on commitments, communicating about progress, etc.).
HSC - Lubbock
Comm and Marketing Lbk
Cover Letter, Portfolio, Resume / CV, Writing Sample
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Bachelor's degree plus two years of job-related experience; OR a combination of education and/or experience to equal six years.
Does this position work in a research laboratory?