Correctional LVN H97101
Correctional LVN H97101
Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Org Level 7
691018 - Pampa Baten ISF Unit
Employees in this classification are responsible for performing a wide variety of patient care activities in an assigned correctional facility. They function within their legal scope of practice and in accordance with the policies and procedures of the organization and practice setting. Work is performed under the direction of a registered nurse as part of a total correctional managed health care team in providing safe and competent care to patients.
- Reports data, identifies and reports alterations in patient responses to assist in the identification of problems and formulation of goals/outcomes.
- Prepares and operates necessary equipment and instruments for examinations, treatments and procedures.
- Assists with or performs exams and procedures and documents intervention in Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
- Administers or assists with the documentation of medications.
- Maintains working knowledge of current issues and treatment modalities.
- Completes daily assignment sheets.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Hire Rate
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected.
- Correctional experience.
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience.
- Basic computer experience.
HSC - Correctional Managed Health Care
Pampa Baten ISF Unit
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
License/Certification: * Current Vocational Nurse License in the State of Texas or ability to transfer license to Texas. * Current CPR certification Education: * Graduated from an approved accredited nursing program Experience: * None
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 427207