Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Performs supervisory and coordinative work in the operation of a specific program or departmental project. Responsibilities involve the coordination and supervision of the various functions and aspects of a specific program as well as the monitoring of program staff and operational procedures. Work is performed under general supervision with evaluation based on results obtained. May supervise program staff, volunteers and student assistants.
Up to 25%
- Copy and scan documents for faculty
- Answer telephone; take messages; transfer calls; screen calls
- Interpret TTUHSC and School of Nursing Policies and Procedures
- Distribute mail
- Maintain phone system; troubleshooting; interact with communications department; training faculty and staff
- Support the ServicePlus philosophy of Texas Tech
- Greet potential students; vendors; members of the community
- Performs annual school inventory and updating inventory records as to item locations
- Maintain and purchase supplies; manage special requests from faculty and staff with outside vendors
- Maintain copier; troubleshooting; training faculty and staff on use
- Assist Executive Associate to the Regional Dean with scholarship processing
- Assist with meal orders and setup for various events within the School of Nursing
- Maintain supply workroom; copier area
- Assist other staff with duties as assigned
- Maintain records and report to Lubbock on Purchasing card
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum Hire Rate
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of phone systems; computers; copiers
HSC - Permian Basin
SON Ode Genl
Cover Letter, Professional/Personal References, Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
High school graduation plus five (5) years progressively responsible related experience; additional related education may exchange for required experience on a year for year basis.
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 414115