Coordinator - Pedi Administration
|Coordinator - Pedi Administration|
|Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr|
|HSC - Lubbock|
|Pedi Administration Lbk Genl|
| Performs supervisory and coordinative work in the operation of a specific program or departmental project. Responsibilities involve the coordination and supervision of the various functions and aspects of a specific program as well as the monitoring of program staff and operational procedures. Work is performed under general supervision with evaluation based on results obtained. May supervise program staff, volunteers and student assistants.|
| 1. Establish and disseminate annual rotation, clinic, and call schedule of residents; Oversee and update as necessary throughout the year. |
2. Coordinate educational activities (eg, grand rounds) that support the programs curriculum and adhere to ACGME requirements.
3. Identify areas for GME programmatic improvements and advise GME Program Evaluation Committee on ways to address weaknesses.
4. Coordinates GME program recruitment, application, and interview process.
5. Assist in scheduling semi-annually Clinical Competency Committee, semi-annual Clinical Competency Committee, semi-annual resident/PD review and annual Program evaluation Committee.
6. Coordinates resident arrival, on-boarding, and orientation.
| High school graduation plus five (5) years progressively responsible related experience; additional related education may exchange for required experience on a year for year basis.|
|As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.|
|Cover Letter |
Resume / CV
|Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.|