Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Org Level 7
513001 - Pedi Administration Lbk Genl
Performs specialized analytical duties in the operation and maintenance of assigned area. Responsibilities include collecting, analyzing and developing data relative to area, making recommendations and assisting in implementation of projects. Work is performed under general supervision with latitude for independent judgement in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Performs administrative duties in the management and coordination of grant projects and Cancer Research Center operation and endowment spending accounts.
- Performs specialized analytical duties in the operation and maintenance of grant projects.
- Collects, analyzes and maintains database to manage grant projects.
- Processes cash receipts.
- Processes ePAF's, labor redistributions, budget revisions, cost transfers, new fund request, etc.
- Validating Purchasing Card statements.
- Responsible for making purchasing decisions and completing needed purchasing tasks.
- Assists investigators to plan and prep budgets for future grant proposals.
- Reviews expenditures for compliance with grant funds.
- Ensures that department grant funds are accounted for on a monthly basis.
- Provide updated status of accounts and special reports upon request from Department Admin.
- Completing annual property inventory, maintaining Cancer Research Center property inventory.
- Assisting with incoming/outgoing material transfer request.
- Assisting with non-disclosure agreements.
- Fund oversight, transaction review and reconciliation, compliance, and financial stewardship.
- Performs future trend analysis on grant expenditures and notifies proper individuals of any potential problems.
Minimum Hire Rate
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related areas preferred.
- Prior experience with grant management.
HSC - Lubbock
Pedi Administration Lbk Genl
Cover Letter, Professional/Personal References, Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Bachelor's degree required plus five years progressively responsible related experience.
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
Are select agents used in this laboratory?