Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Org Level 7
691031 - Regional Clinical Operations TDCJ
Performs responsible, complex, administrative support duties for a clinical management team, associated with the delivery of health services, for TTUHSC Correctional Managed Care division.
Up to 25%
- Complies with TDCJ and TTUHSC policy and security procedures, including all necessary paperwork. Maintains good working knowledge of policy and procedures.
- Meets standards as defined and measured by TTUHSC and the employee's department for attendance, time and punctuality.
- Uses discretion in disseminating information.
- Maintains skills and certifications through relevant educational activities.
- Schedules, prepares, submits and tracks travel and travel related expense activities.
- Assists in preparation of Affidavits.
- Compiles monthly and special service delivery reports for TTUHSC and partner State agencies.
- Answers correspondence as directed by medical and dental directors.
- Collaborative support within an interdisciplinary environment to include multiple healthcare divisions
- Answers phone and provides general information in response to callers
- Maintains records, databases, filing and forms. Labels and files documents.
- Monitor and order office supplies.
- Distributes mail for four providers in office.
Minimum Hire Rate
College degree or course work related to business administration. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Outlook, and Excel. Executive level administrative support skills/experience. Knowledge/skills/experience with Human Resource management. Ability/experience with scheduling meetings, travel, and expense reporting for management level staff.
HSC - Correctional Managed Health Care
Regional Clinical Operations TDCJ
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
First Line Other Admn
Other duties as assigned.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Bachelor's degree plus two (2) years related experience; OR a combination of education and/or progressively responsible related experience to equal six (6) years.