Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Org Level 7
512201 - Family Med Dpt Lbk Genl
Contributes to the university’s mission through teaching, research and service, some variation by academic unit.
Other Documents Supporting Qualifications
24/7 coverage of UMC inpatient service.
Minimum Hire Rate
salary commensurate with related education, experience and/or skills
24/7 coverage of University Medical Center inpatient service - Different shifts according to the need of the service as decided by the Chair of the Department or the Medical Director of the service.
- Board certification in Hospital Medicine track.
- Previous experience working with TTUHSC Hospitalist group.
- Previous experience working as Hospitalist.
- Previous experience working with Advanced Practice Providers.
HSC - Lubbock
Family Med Dpt Lbk Genl
Professional License or Certification, Professional/Personal References, Recommendation/Referral, Resume / CV, Transcript
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
- Completion of a Doctor of Medicine degree
- Valid professional Texas license or letter stating application for license is in the process.
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine. Board eligible candidates may be considered if completing residency and going to appear for examination.
Academic degree as defined by the academic unit and as appropriate for the position held. Demonstrated record of effectiveness as a teacher, a record of peer reviewed publication and/or peer-reviewed creative activity which has contributed to the discipline or field of study, to the candidate’s intellectual and artistic development, and to the quality of the academic enterprise; a record of professional service appropriate to the discipline; promise of growth in teaching and research or artistic and creative activity
Does this position work in a research laboratory?