Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Org Level 7
101351 - Institute Anatomical Sciences Lbk
Performs varied and complex administrative duties in the management and coordination of a large specialized project and/or program. Requires independent judgment and application of established policies and procedures. Works under general supervision with evaluation based on overall results obtained.
Up to 25%
* Managing Institute accounts as the financial manager including but not limited to: financial reports, procurement reports, purchase orders, direct pay, deposits, and p-card expenditures.
* Coordinate the Institute calendar and assist in the organization of Institute meetings and preparation of agenda/minutes.
* Assist with compliance process for the Willed-Body Program and the Anatomical Sciences Space.
* Answers inquiries about the Institute (in person, phone calls, electronic).
* Provide support, guidance to faculty, staff, and students.
* Maintain Institute files, including data located on electronic systems such as Share Drive, Box, etc.
* Process online travel applications and vouchers for institute faculty, staff, members, prospective employees, and visitors.
* Coordinate and oversee administrative tasks with a focus on unity, clarity, and accuracy.
* Maintain the ability to work well with faculty, staff and students, and the ability to multitask effectively.
* Coordinate and assist with lab/event orientation, registration process for institute events.
* Coordinate the orientation and training of new employees (faculty/staff/GA/TA, etc.)
* Prepare financial, compliance, and outcome reports for the Co-directors.
* Track fee and service accounts each semester.
* Track and maintain property inventory for the institute.
* Coordinate the scheduling and assist with institute outcomes and reporting.
* Coordinate the scheduling of and assist with the semester planning process including development, management, and updates.
* Other tasks as assigned by the Co-Directors or designee.
Minimum Hire Rate
* Possess exceptional people skills and the demonstrated ability to successfully work, communicate, and collaborate with faculty, staff and students
* Experience with Finance System including budgeting, purchasing, travel and contracting
* Familiarity with Human Resources policies, Banner, database management, website management and Marketing/Communications.
* Supervisory experience
* Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, service oriented team member
* Excellent organization, computer skills, office management
* Master’s degree
HSC - Lubbock
Institute Anatomical Sciences Lbk
Cover Letter, Professional/Personal References, Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Bachelor's degree in the area of specialization or closely related field. Three years of related administrative and technical experience. Additional job related education may be substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis.
Does this position work in a research laboratory?