Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 10373BR
|Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr|
|HSC - Lubbock|
|Office of Strategic Initiatives Lbk|
|Performs specialized analytical duties in the operation and maintenance of assigned area. Responsibilities include collecting, analyzing and developing data relative to area, making recommendations and assisting in implementation of projects. Work is performed under general supervision with latitude for independent judgment in accordance with established policies and procedures.|
| 1. Participates in the project performance monitoring process and the development of forecasts|
2. Conducts financial analysis independently and when requested by senior management
3. Designs and builds financial models based on diverse financial sources, in order to inform strategic decisions
4. May be responsible for the production of ad hoc and periodic reports
5. Works to improve data quality processes and report design to meet diverse and changing needs for management and project reporting
6. Prepares understandable and defensible financial analysis of decision alternatives by utilizing spreadsheets, financial statements, and accessing various databases. Project manages and prepares, manages and prepares a wide variety of financial reports and special project.
7. Provide review and recommendation to senior management of all OSI-managed strategic project expenditures.
8. Write reports of recommendations and delivers formal presentations of analytic findings and suggested action steps to senior management
9. Regularly participates and, when asked, facilitates meetings and presentations
10. Provides education and management consulting on the use and interpretation of analysis, reports, methodologies and source data to senior management
11.Support senior management and institutional committees in the development, analysis and communication of cost saving strategies and budgets and in the research of financial, operations and variance issues
|Bachelor’s degree plus four years progressively responsible related experience; OR a combination of education and experience to equal eight years.|
|As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.|
|Resume / CV |
|Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.|
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply online.